21 May 2009

Substance

“They say people can think for themselves? Do you honestly believe that the chap who can’t pass primary six knows the consequence of his choice when he answers a question viscerally, on language, culture and religion? But we knew the consequences. We would starve, we would have race riots. We would disintegrate.”- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997

Well said. I've got a very fine example on hand. Only in $in-gapore will you find beggars who think that they're the smarter than everyone else - It's uniquely $in-gaporean.

"You don't know how many times I wanked off today? Don't understand my incomprehensible Engrish? You no brain!!! You is stupid!!!" -- $in-gaporeans

You see, as long as you don't know (and don't bother) about what they're interested in (be it free-loading, binge drinking or soliciting the services of prostitutes), they'll call you dumb. I suppose these "geniuses" expect lesbians to be interested in men too eh? Wow, let's see how these "geniuses" sell men to lesbians.

Why would I want to know how to do the things that only scoundrels do? I have more important matters to attend to. It seems obvious that these people think the world revolves around them, but that's really a common delusion that $in-gaporeans suffer from. It reflects how little they know. It's pretty much like a lazy school boy who burns midnight oil and scribbles all sorts of crap on his exam script. When he fails the exam because he's failed to answer anything relevant to the the exams questions, he starts throwing temper tantrums.




This sort of mentality hardly comes as a surprise, as almost every $in-gaporean (from the bottom to the top of the social ladder) thinks they're geniuses and G-d's gift to mankind. How do you get a dumb person to see what he is, if he's looking into a distorted mirror caused by obstinacy and denial? My mind's a blank.

In my experience, people who hold unrealistically high views of themselves know the least and also contribute the least. It is most hilarious to see that they (and sometimes their "friends") are the only ones giving themselves pats on the back and applauding themselves. And never mind that they're bragging about how humble they are 24/7, for the very fact that they're shamelessly bragging about how "humble" they are, shows you how dishonest they can be with their words.

$in-gaporeans will retort by asking me what I think I'm worth. Well, let's just say, there are probably millions of Chinese and Indian nationals who're like me, and many millions more who are far better than I am. Unlike $in-gaporeans, these people are not the descendants of bandits, pirates, senseless murderers and coolies - They have aristocrat blood coarsing through their veins. As for me, I'm just a descendant of humble traders and miners with an overclocked brain. At this point, I bet any $in-gaporean reading this is probably consumed with rage by now.

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”

Truly, I can attest that $in-gaporeans need to be micro-controlled, as they suffer from serious delusions. I thank G-d that $in-gapore is in effect a one-man government - It's much better that way. It really helps to have 4 million fewer terrorists in this world.


Related:

$in-gaporean

Free Money for $in-gaporeans

Obama - The Typical $in-gaporean Experience

$in-gapore Terrorist Tries To Kill Kind MP

Using The Buttocks of Others As One's Face

Uniquely $in-gapore

On Pigs with Lipstick

Obama - The Typical $in-gaporean Experience

Violent $in-gaporean Barbarians Strike Again

Two Tourists Assaulted by $in-gaporeans, Criminally Intimidated and Forcefully Detained

"Radical Islamists" and $in-gaporeans

Joke - $in-gapore "Systems Administrator"

No comments: