14 January 2009

$in-gapore Terrorist Tries To Kill Kind MP

This makes no sense at all, if you consider that $in-gaporeans are whining 24/7 about not getting enough welfare from their government. One of the most helpful MPs in $in-gapore has suffered second and third-degree burns on 15% of his body after a $in-gaporean splashed petrol onto him and set him alight.

Now, this is by no means an isolated case, even though it might be an extreme one. You see, the thing about $in-gaporeans is that if you try to be helpful, you are in fact inviting trouble - lots of it! I've experienced this first hand on countless occasions.

In case anyone here is wondering why $in-gapore politicians are the most expensive in this world, let's just say, this is one of the numerous reasons. $in-gaporeans want cheap (free even!) men of high calibre to serve them, but reality has it that it's a near-impossible task even to find an ordinary person to serve them! Why, I'm of the opinion that $in-gapore politicians are the worst-paid in this world if one considers the sort of people they have to face and serve. I, for one, know with absolute certainty that I wouldn't do the job - not even if I was paid a few million dollars annually. I'll put it simply and bluntly: Because of their nature, there's only a handful of people in this world who would want to serve them.

Thank G-d for Lee Kuan Yew. Do not get me wrong. I'm not saying he's a godly man, but G-d put him in his position to keep demon-possessed barbarians under a tight leash. Without him, all hell would have broken lose, and I do not mean in $in-gapore only. Just think about having more than 4 million more terrorists joining global terrorism and you'll see what I'm getting at.

Kindness in $in-gapore reaps bad karma. But wait...aren't there exceptions? Certainly, but you don't call them exceptions unless they're rare. So then, the next time a $in-gaporean asks you for help, just remember my good advice and firmly decline.

No comments: