21 March 2010

Déjà Vu

The last time I felt the same was many years ago. I don't feel good....like something big is on its way here.....

Just in case it turns out that I'm right again, I'm now praying that the upcoming catastrophe would be diverted to my "favourite" country. It is a country where you often hear people shout, "It's either you die or I die!"

It is most ironic that $in-gaporeans understand something that most people can't. Put yourself in my shoes. If you were given a choice between the death (both physical and spiritual) of a loved one and your enemy, who would you choose?

In life, we all have difficult choices to make - this one is no exception. I love my enemies, but I love my brethren and my "neighbours" much more than I do my enemies. When faced with a difficult choice such as this, why of course I'd choose you, my brethren and "neighbours" over my enemies - just as God had done.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to hide the carcasses of those animals I have to kill because they pissed me off.

No comments: