03 December 2008

New Windows Worm Builds Massive Botnet

Me: *Answers call* Hello.

$in-gaporean pervert: I and my girlfriend naked sex photos hacked! Now all on forums!!! I treats you to lunch
(worth merely S$3) you solves problem!!!

Me: I see. Well, notwithstanding the fact that your proposed payment is outrageous, I'd have to say I'm sorry, but there's absolutely nothing that I can do once the photos have been leaked. I would suggest that you call the police and contact every forum owner to have the pics removed. You should also reformat your Windoze machine.

$in-gaporean pervert: You no wants to help!!! You asshole!!! You thinks you very great har?!?! You is childish!!! I is so matured!!! I is so matured!!! I is fashion!!! I is fashion!!! I going tell everyone you an asshole!! You is just wait and sees!!!!!

Me: Bye, lunatic - G-d damn you. *Slams the phone*
That was many years ago. He was under the spell of a serious delusion. The fact is, it did not spread like wilfire, as he claimed. Why, the photos did not even make it to the $in-gapore tabloid! I'm thinking, either he made it all up in his mad mind or perhaps he has his girlfriend's mad and ugly appearance to thank. :-)

Anyway, if you folks who still use Windows go online, you risk your Windows PC becoming part of a gigantic bot farm, and getting your personal information stolen.


Related
: How spyware nearly sent a teacher to prison

No comments: