16 May 2010

Linux - Things Can Only Get Better

With Linux, things can only get better. :-)


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Ultimate Edition...........
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:25:05 -0400
From: Fred A. Miller
To: Wei-Yee Chan

On 05/14/2010 01:34 PM, Wei-Yee Chan wrote:
On Friday, May 14, 2010 10:13 AM, Fred A. Miller wrote:
Hello, this is a capture of my laptop with UE! Man, this IS the way Ubuntu SHOULD
ship!! AWESOME! You should take a GOOD look at it!

Fred









--
I call several liberals friends. Fortunately I don't require my friends to be intelligent, able to think logically, or politically astute.

Woohoo!!! It's just awesome, Fred!!! Love it!!! And congratulations on the successful switch to Ubuntu!!!

As I said before, I couldn't stand the older versions of Gnome, but his release makes Ubuntu a LOT easier to deal with. ;) The UE version is VERY, VERY nice....you should check it out!!


Fred <---- Professor, University of Wei-Yee Chan, Hong Kong

Hehehehehe........well, that's a new one! :) Tell ya what, if I could get to Hong Kong, I would....just for the food! I LOVE Szechwan!!


It seems like things have been going really well for us recently. :-)

http://chanweiyee.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-brand-new-1-tb-hard-disk-2gb-ram.html

GOOD! You got the hard drive working "out-of-the-box" or did you have to do something different with it?

Fred
--
I call several liberals friends. Fortunately I don't require my friends to be intelligent, able to think logically, or politically astute.

No comments: