07 November 2008

Hell Bound

What am I to do about hell bound people? Just sit back and relax? No, I'm going into hiding cos heavy persecution is well on its way. Unlike Barack Obama , I'm not giving false hopes that a 'change campaign' will save all these hell bound people.

The 'Evangelists' rant endlessly over my non-action. Let's just say, I can't even reach out to the damned as they're constantly pelting rocks at me. Why is that the case? See, I'm not selling a heavily-modified version of the Bible that sounds extremely pleasing to the ears. Hearing the true Word of G-d drives them crazy. I have a question for the Evangelists: What makes you think that you yourselves, are saved?

I do not have a solution for everything. I can't save because I'm not Christ. It is the will of G-d, so just accept it. I find it simply shocking that so many self-professing Christians out there think that they can somehow defy His will.


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Singaporeans monitoring US election heartened by Obama's win]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:48:46 +0800
From: Wei-Yee Chan
Organization: Google Inc.
To: Fred A. Miller


Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Wei-Yee Chan wrote:
>
>> http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/387848/1/.html
>>
>
> The ignorant, immoral, and stupid live everywhere....not just in the US.
>
> Fred
>
Yea, but in $in-gapore, 99.99% of them are as such. I can see so much
more hope in the US.



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Six out of ten isn't bad, is it?
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:48:36 +0800
From: Wei-Yee Chan
Organization: Google Inc.
To: Paul Mohr


Paul Mohr wrote:
> Wei-Yee,
>
> I read the article.
> I think that the economy of the world is going to hell :)
>
Without a shadow of a doubt.

> You wouldn't happen to work in gene protein expression by chance?
>
> Paul Mohr
>
>
No, why? You want me to play Jesus and alter their genes? I tell you,
I'll turn them into the monkeys that they are, if I could.

No comments: