15 July 2008

Windoze Vista Qualified


















I've just finished a course in using and customising Windoze Vista using just 5% of the normal required time - cos I kept hitting on the "next" button. :-)

The crappy interface reminded me of the time Micro$oft gave me over 10 beta-testing licences to test their crappy OS.

Just as a good pilot doesn't need much coaching to be Raptor-qualified, a system administrator who is skilled at administering crappy Windoze OSes doesn't need much time to learn Windoze Vista. I scored correct for all the questions in the end-of-chapter quizzes.

I am so ashamed of myself. :P

Related:

My Samba Music Server - Linux-Windows Connectivity

M$ DOS 6.2

2 comments:

MichaelK said...

Ack. I hope you don't feel too dirty after this experience.

Wei-Yee Chan said...

Well, let's just say, if I were Catholic, I would have headed straight to a confession booth. :-)