01 September 2009

Breast Implants - Absolutely Safe?

I've just finished watching "Absolutely Safe" - a documentary on the truth about breast implants. Frankly, I had no idea that saline implants were also made of silicone and heavy metals.

It seems that few plastic surgeons in the world have the conscience and ethics to inform people that implants will eventually rupture and contaminate the body, and produce a variety of conditions that are irreversible. As I speak, millions of implants are probably melting in the bodies of their recipients.

Dr. Edward Melmed is now my 'idol'. It's too bad I didn't study medicine - otherwise, I'd have removed tons of gluey silicone gel from $in-gapore $luts by now. :P


Related:

Leader Rails At Teen Breast Implants Gift Fad

FDA Approves Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants

No comments: