16 November 2008

最緊要快 by 方珈悠



Someone sent this song sung by 方珈悠 (Jaime Fong) to me and asked me what I thought of it.

How did this song land up on the Chinese Pop charts? Now, I'm not a Cantonese and my command of the Cantonese language may not be all that great, but it is in no way pathetic. This is so crappy that with the exception of a few words, I can't make out the words she's blabbering in the song!

This is what I call a sex singer - the kind of 'singer' that hot-blooded males who don't think with the right head go for. It is such a shame, but such is the standard of HK Pop nowadays. *Sigh*

Other than her sexually-enticing image (by HK standards, she's just a plain Jane without all that thick makeup and flashy dressing) she's got nothing else to bring to the table. I'm thinking if I should stuff bananas into her mouth to make her shut up.

Two words: 恐怖 (horrifying)

Oh, the horror... ...the horror!!! 方珈悠, you terrorist!!!

Related:

最緊要快 MTV (Another version)

Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) Video - 看透

Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣)

No comments: