22 August 2008

Readers in China?






Lol. This is funny!

Google Analytics reports that this blog has traffic coming from China. I was looking at the Google Analytics referrers list when I noticed that baidu.com sent a visitor. Now, I was pretty certain that this was one of those referrer spammers, so I did a check on baidu.com. It turns out that this blog is listed in the search engine after all. A check on other Google Analytics reports revealed that there had been 13 visitors from China for the past month.

Amazing, but this is erroneous. Everyone knows that the entire blogspot.com domain is banned in China.

I know for certain that this "traffic" is made-up, because all my Chinese MySpace friends residing in the People's Republic of China swear that they can't access this blog.

Related: Banned in China

No comments: